Friday, March 15, 2019

My Accident Story



The Accident Known as the Broken Arm 

February 2019 

Aidan 

I am learning to entertain my audience through a recount. 

The moment that this accident had occurred, I was six years old and I had a very clumsy brain. I tried to keep my clumsy brain hidden as I never wanted to show it, until one day I did show that strange brain of mine. This is how it all started. 

It was a typical Saturday evening, my friend Jack and I were bouncing on his trampoline, with no NET! Yes, that’s right the trampoline was netless. When suddenly his sister came out with a ball. Of course Jack and I wanted to have a turn of the ball. He jumped off the edge, over the bar. I watched and trust me he looked like a boss when he did it. He got the ball, I thought to myself that looked easy and because I had done it before I knew I could do it. I also wanted to look like a boss too, but that didn’t end up being the case.

I raced to the edge bar, jumped … at this point I was thinking I was fine, but I wasn’t fine. I fall down to the death of my arm, without me noticing sadly. Suddenly SMACK! My arm hit the ground and my eyes bursted in tears of sadness. I was lying on the ground as Jack’s mum came out. I got on a chair and sat down suddenly his mum came to rescue me with... an ice pack while she put on a movie to calm me down. 

In the middle of the night I couldn’t sleep, my arm was so uncomfortable! When I got home I told my mum, that my arm felt really weird. I had to waited four whole days till I went to the doctors. I got an x-ray and found out I had broken my arm. I couldn’t get a cast because i had broken my arm near my shoulder so I got a sling. Weirdly when I got to school people started asking me how i sprained arm.There was a lot of storytelling to tell to lots of people but I survived. In the end all i can say is that I didn’t look like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment